Tuesday, October 25, 2011

~ October Beginnings ~

What a month October has been! So many things to do and so little time :)

So to start things off...... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. BARBOUR!!! It definitly was not an exciting birthday this year. We are trying to save every penny possible right now because the Seller accepted our offer on a townhome in downtown Atlanta!

This was definitly a lot more work then I remember our first house being. Maybe it's because I am handling every aspect of it, but man its stressful. Everything is a huge headache and you have to stay on top of everyone to make sure everything gets taken care of and nothing falls through the cracks. Plus, with a townhome/condo there are so many other things to worry about such as the HOA. The negotiation process was pretty entertaining if I do say so myself. We submited the offer and they countered. Well my husband didn't even want to counter so we just resubmitted our origional offer and said thats the best we could do and we left the offer on the table for the whole week. Well they didn't even take the whole week and they ended up taking our offer! I was super excited but Mr. Barbour was not. When they didn't take our first offer he started looking at other properties and started getting excited about those. Well needless to say he is now really excited which is pretty cute. Just the other day he was saying how he is already planning ideas of stuff he wants to do to the outdoor space. :)

So our closing is November 17th and time is flying by. It's already been two weeks since we made the offer and now only three until we close. I can not wait to get out of the apartment and into somewhere I can make my own again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment